- (no subject)
- September 25th, 2011
Huh. I was gonna write something completely different, but then I saw this was saved and remembered oh hey I was supposed to do this a few weeks ago. Here goes.
Comment to this post asking for a list, and I will give you five things I associate with you. They might make sense or they might be totally random. Then post that list, with your commentary, to your LJ (or just add a reply back at me). Other people (including me~) can get
lists from you, and the meme merrily perpetuates itself.
I got DLC, DBZ, RP, Capslock Bleach and Ryohei.
1. DLC - Why am I associated with DLC? I hate it more than anything. Okay, only if it's from certain companies like Capcom, since I caved and bought some for Dynasty Warriors 7, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE KOEI DOESN'T COME OFF AS MONEY HUNGRY AS CAPCOM. But, anyway. For the longest, the major nitpick I have with DLC is that some companies keep spewing it out, and it seems like they're not completing their games for the sake of it. You pay 40+ dollars for a game and then end up paying so much for the DLC for it that you might as well have bought a new one. I don't see what's so bad about, oh, I don't know, UNLOCKING SHIT WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR IT.
Okay yeah Capcom is the main reason I hate DLC because they're really bad for it. Also, Arc Sys because fuck that shit I'm not paying for extra colors.
2. DBZ - Okay, so, I pretty much love this series. Even the filler. Seeing as it is a huuuuge chunk of my childhood and it's basically one of the reasons I got into anime, I have an attachment to it that won't go away. So, yeah. DBZ all day, erryday.
3. RP - Is actually pretty fun, though I think I suck. I never paid any mind to it at first until I saw a lot of people link their rp stuff on plurk, and, yeah I somehow started doing it myself. And I don't take it very seriously because why even.
4. Capslock Bleach - Is not what it used to be. it used to be fun and amazing, and now it's just....yeah. But, hey! That community is the reason I joined LJ to begin with.
5. Ryohei is my favorite Reborn character. That is all.
Oh yeah can I say I hate the new layout for updating journals? Because I do. It sucks. And LJ cuts are somehow impossible to do, now :|